Registered Nurses (RN) are valuable members of the health care professional’s team. They provide safe and competent nursing care, and responsible for the recovery of critically ill or injured patients in a variety of practice settings. They also prepare patient care plan, assess, diagnose, plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate the results for a better outcome. It is also their responsibility to designate nursing tasks to LPNs, CNAs, and other category nurses, and counsel public, patient, and families on preventive health measures and maintenance of healthy health. They work in both clinical and non-clinical settings, and involved in medical and nursing research.
To become an RN, an individual must enrol in a nursing program and complete classroom instructions, lab and clinical training successfully, challenge the national RN licensing exam, and pass the exam to earn a Licensure. However, the performance of the candidates during the exam is affected by certain crucial factors and these issues are also responsible for the success or failure. The knowledge of the testing process and examination questions, confidence level, test anxiety, preparedness, and nervousness are few of these causes that impact the test taking strategy of candidates. These reasons are also mainly responsible for the failure of many candidates in the exam.
In order to assist candidates pass the exam first attempt and evaluate their Certification exam readiness, online RN Practice Tests are developed by a number of agencies. These online tests feature NCLEX style questions and include multiple-choice and multiple-response questions, graphics, tables, fill-in-the-blank calculation, and other formats. The Sample Test papers also provide quick answers and answers with rationales. The examination and scoring process are also identical to national RN licensing exam process. The time offered for the online tests also replicate the original exam.
The Practice Tests are highly beneficial for graduates who are preparing for the national RN licensing exam. These tests also help candidates pass the actual licensing exam the first attempt. The benefits of the Practice Test include:
- The aspiring candidates can prepare Sample Test types of questions for the real exam.
- The knowledge of the testing process and sample questions boosts up their confidence level and minimise their test anxiety and nervousness.
- Many Practice Test providers also offer guidance and test tips and these suggestions are very helpful and come handy during test preparation, and while taking the actual NSCBN’s exam.
- The candidates can practice these, and similar types of questions for perfection.
- The Sample Tests also help applicants to assess their preparedness, knowledge, and competencies for the NCLEX-RN exam.
- The test also helps candidates manage their time for reviewing and answering each question.
Although, few testing agencies may charge a nominal fee for taking the exam, the advantages offered by these Practice tests far outweighs the expenses thus incurred for taking the sample tests.